By Priscilla Rodriguez | 11/01/2013 - 09:05 | 0 Comments
Celebrities are always trying to brand themselves in as many new and innovative ways as possible. From launching fragrances to designing clothes, they use their fame to sell us products.
Now a handful of Latinas can also be found on your coffee stand, night table or bookshelf as they dabble in the life of an author. Here are 15 Latinas who have transitioned...
By Mariela Rosario | 08/26/2010 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'