By Mariela Rosario | 02/09/2011 - 13:23 | 0 Comments
Selena Gomez stepped out last night for her beau Justin Bieber's Never Say Never movie premiere and looked positively gorgeous. But we were so hoping that the two would just bite the bullet, come clean about being a couple and walk the red carpet hand-in-hand much as they did the Santa Monica pier this past weekend...
By Mariela Rosario | 11/08/2010 - 12:28 | 1 Comment
Demi Lovato should be comforted by the fact that she is not the only teenage Latina to struggle with emotional issues. Unfortunately, as we reported in Sound the Alarm, written by Christina Hernandez for the March 2010 issue, suicide is an increasingly alarming trend among young Latinas.
One in seven Latina...
By Mariela Rosario | 10/05/2010 - 08:30 | 0 Comments
Demi Lovato recorded a video message for all the youth out there who may be suffering at the hands of bullies. Over the last few weeks, five teenagers have committed suicide because they were being bullied. Lovato has always felt that this issue was important, so she took a moment to let other young people know about the Pacer's kids against bullying...
By Grace Bastidas | 08/16/2010 - 10:00 | 1 Comment
When you think of Enrique Iglesias, do the words “shy” and “insecure” come to mind? Probably not. But as it turns out, the smooth crooner we all know and love wasn’t always so, um, smooth, as he revealed on Saturday’s episode of MTV’s When I was 17.
“I wasn’t good with the ladies till I had a hit record,” said the now 35-...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'