By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 05/14/2010 - 14:00 | 0 Comments
Robin Hood may start with an inventive battle scene featuring all the ingenious, raw trappings of Medieval warfare—crude bombs, hot tar being poured on soldiers over a castle wall, whooshing arrows that the camera follows from bow to someone’s eye—but that’s not what makes it a worthy addition to a long list of Robin Hood movies that stretches back...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro