By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 05/11/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
As the paranoid, self-indulgent King John in Robin Hood, Miami native Oscar Isaac steals every scene he’s in. We recently caught up with the sexy, rising Cuban-Guatemalan actor (you’ve seen him in Che, Body of Lies, All About the Benjamins and The Nativity Story) and asked about playing a mean-ass white guy and jamming with...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'