By Valerie Tejeda | 03/21/2013 - 12:47 | 0 Comments
Let’s face it: we love to eat. The problem is, many of the dishes we chow down on are loaded with lots of fat and lots of calories. Here are 10 dishes and the surprising calories that you never knew you were eating!
By Elayne Fluker | 05/04/2010 - 15:30 | 6 Comments
Buzzed about chef Bren Herrera grew up in a very Latin home—speaking mostly Spanish with her family. Born in Havana, Cuba, and raised in the suburbs of DC, Bren realized at an early age she wanted to entertain people and that she had a love and a natural talent for cooking. She started mirroring her mother in the kitchen when she was only 8, and her first...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'