By Samantha Leal | 11/28/2012 - 10:28 | 0 Comments
Call it geek chic – these celebs are making glasses look good! With Zoe Saldana signing on for an ad campaign with LensCrafters, spec wearers have just one more reason to rock their glasses with confidence. Which style do you like best?
By Lee Hernandez | 03/17/2011 - 16:34 | 1 Comment
TV Guide recently reported on the dozens of new pilots (potentially) heading to TV next fall, and we are thrilled to see so many Latin stars in the mix! Here's a breakdown of all the shows by network.
By Lee Hernandez | 11/05/2010 - 11:30 | 14 Comments
Our popular series on stars you never knew were Latino continues with a look at 15 more celebs that are challenging preconceived notions about what it means to "look" Latin, and proving yet again that Latinos don’t fit into any one mold. Check out our gallery and tell us which ones surprise you most!
By Lee Hernandez | 04/27/2010 - 16:00 | 2 Comments
Well, amigos, it’s a new week, and that can only mean one thing: another super-sized edition of Tube News that’s guaranteed to knock your socks off, and, more importantly, give you some serious street cred at the office water cooler.
Let's get things started with Victor Rasuk and a little show called How to Make it in America...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon