By Miranda Noland | 04/21/2010 - 15:15 | 1 Comment
What better way to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day this week than with some fun new clothes, shoes and accessories that are environmentally conscious? Since we know you're not trying to look like a hippie from yesteryear, we found some of the best eco-friendly fashions out there that scream "trendy," not "tree-hugger".
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro