By Miranda Noland | 04/08/2010 - 08:02 | 0 Comments
Tie-dyed clothes may instantly remind you of Woodstock and Jerry Garcia; but this spring the hippie-inspired trend is taking on a more sophisticated, cutting edge look. Forget grunge; this is all about glamour. And we found some of the best options out there for less than $100!
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'