By Cristina Arreola | 11/06/2013 - 14:56 | 0 Comments
Research suggests that being a parent can make a person happier, more fulfilled, and more positive! While many Latina celebrities have deterred from the mamihood track...
By Samantha Leal | 09/10/2013 - 13:52 | 0 Comments
Walking into the hotel room where Adriana Lima is conducting interviews is like walking into a busy, bustling movie set. Cameras are rolling, lights are shining, but in the middle of it all sits Adriana, poised and professional. With more than a decade of modeling under her belt, you might guess why Adriana would be making appearances in New York...
By Kristina Guerrero | 06/27/2013 - 13:04 | 0 Comments
Baby showers are awesome! There. I said it. I was torn. I felt a little guilty registering for gifts knowing that I was essentially asking my friends and family to buy me things. I was like a kid writing to Santa Claus:
Please buy me a stroller. It’s black and silver. It costs 100 dollars....
By Amaris Castillo | 06/21/2013 - 08:09 | 0 Comments
If you're Latina, you're with me. There are just some things you can never tell your mami - unless of course you want to throw her into cardiac arrest. Throughout my life, I've been conditioned to learn of the kinds of statements that are better left unspoken in a Latino household - the list seems endless.
One of my ultimate favorite things to...
By Amaris Castillo | 06/07/2013 - 08:47 | 0 Comments
When you’re as famous as Jennifer Lopez, the rumors surrounding you never cease. The latest whispers around Jenny from the Block claim that she’s “desperate” to have a child with boyfriend Casper Smart,...
By Amaris Castillo | 05/30/2013 - 10:11 | 0 Comments
Guillermina Garcia must be one proud mami. The 34-year-old Utah woman gave birth to a healthy set of quintuplets this past weekend, Fox News Latino reports.
It was a great team effort to welcome the three girls...
By Sugey Palomares | 05/28/2013 - 08:49 | 0 Comments
Monica Cruz gave birth to a baby girl last Tuesday in Madrid, the Spanish publication Hola confirmed. The Spanish star had plenty of support since her sister Penelope Cruz and husband Javier Bardem, mother Encarna, and brother Eduardo Cruz...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'