By Angelique Serrano | 02/23/2010 - 11:17 | 1 Comment
Not a day goes by that I am not wearing concealer. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, on my chin – basically everywhere. Yes, my name is Angelique, and I’m a total concealaholic.
Somehow, Benefit Cosmetics knew I wasn’t the only afflicted chica on the planet. Behold their new genius, Confessions of a Concealaholic ($36,...
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Poverty reduction stalls in LatAm, U.N. panel reports
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'
- Poverty Reduction In Latin America Is Slowing, UN Says
- Creating A Hilarious Telenovela Is The Best Way To Do Spanish Homework (VIDEO)