By Mariela Rosario | 02/11/2010 - 15:14 | 2 Comments
The Diario de Centroamerica newspaper recently featured an article about the growing phenomenon of women forced to arm themselves due to the instability in Guatemala. Reportedly, some 9,200 guns have been registered to women.
Digecam regulatory agency director Guillermo...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President