By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 07/27/2010 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
We chicas spend a considerable amount of time trying to find The One—no wonder there are so many romantic comedies out there! But the truth is that some of the most rewarding relationships we have are the ones with our hermanas, whether they be tied to us by blood that (as in Selena Gomez’s new movie, Ramona and Beezus...
By Carla Molina Martins | 01/20/2010 - 15:30 | 0 Comments
My little baby isn't so little any more! Just last week Farrah turned 8 months and ever since, she's been crossing off milestones left and right. In case you were wondering:
1. She has mastered the art of the crawl. She used to scoot around the house but it quickly morphed into a full on crawl—she now moves at alaming speeds.
2. I can barely believe it...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims