By Mariela Rosario | 01/06/2010 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
Mariah Carey stole the show at the Palm Springs Film Festival Awards last night. After winning the award for breakthrough actress, she sauntered onto stage in a floor length, skintight, shimmering Herve Leger gown to accept the honor from her Precious director Lee Daniels.
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President