By Verky Arcos | 04/09/2012 - 11:04 | 0 Comments
While floral pieces can bring out the feminine side of any girl, there are different ways to compliment your body and switch up your style with this trend. Here are some tips for wearing floral pieces to look your best this spring:
By Verky Arcos | 01/19/2012 - 11:53 | 0 Comments
Jessica Alba has always known how to stay on top of the trends without trying too hard or going too far. She always keeps the pieces modern yet wears them in a classic style, which always gets her on the best-dressed list. For this reason, we’re stealing her style and making it affordable!
By Miranda Noland | 09/15/2010 - 13:00 | 1 Comment
Cooler temperatures doesn't have to mean dull and boring—florals are in season year-round! Eva Mendes braved the wind and rain at the London premiere of The Other Guys last night with punchy pink floral clutch. We cannot wait to pair one of our own with all of our fall and winter ensembles.
Here are six cute and affordable...
By Miranda Noland | 03/24/2010 - 12:47 | 0 Comments
We all know the rhyme "April showers bring May flowers", but this year let's skip the showers and start adorning ourselves with sweet, tiny floral patterns. They're adorable, fun and perfect for spring. Check out our floral finds—all for less than $60!
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President