By Mariela Rosario | 01/27/2010 - 09:52 | 8 Comments
The descendants of two well known Mexican politicians who played key roles in the Mexican Revolution have decided to fulfill their patriotic duties by posing nude for Playboy in honor of the upcoming 100 year anniversary of the historical war.
Fernanda and Isabel Calles Carranza have agreed to get naked for Playboy Mexico's...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro