By Janel Martinez | 09/22/2010 - 14:40 | 3 Comments
“Everything in moderation” is an essential mantra to live by when on the road to healthy eating. Here are a few more options—from designer dishes to easy-to-use dispensers—that will have you both eating and thinking better.
By Dolores | 05/03/2010 - 13:32 | 6 Comments
I have been with my boyfriend for seven months and I can honestly say I love him to death. He recently asked me to marry him, but a couple of weeks later he changed his mind. He told me I was not the one he wanted to plan the future with because of my weight. I was devastated. He’s 24 years old, 6-foot-1 and weighs about 300 pounds. I’...
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'