By Sugey Palomares | 09/24/2012 - 11:16
Happy Monday chismosos! Get your gossip rundown below:
- Sofia Vergara was without a doubt one of the best-dressed stars on the Emmy red carpet last night. The Colombian star rocked a gorgeous aqua mermaid gown designed by Zuhair Murad. However, we all know a dress that sexy is prone to wardrobe malfunctions and Sofia was the victim of a major one!
By Sugey Palomares | 09/14/2012 - 12:00
Happy Friday chisme lovers! Get your gossip fix and keep on smiling! The weekend is here after all.
By Sugey Palomares | 07/23/2012 - 13:00
Eva Longoria is no stranger to dating rumors!
The Ready for Love executive producer has reportedly been dating NFL player, Mark Sanchez since her split from Penelope Cruz's brother, Eduardo Cruz. Eva and Mark were spotted hanging out together just days after her break-up, and Eva was spotted at a supermarket near his home in N.J back in June.
By Sugey Palomares | 07/06/2012 - 12:00
Happy Friday chismosos! Get your gossip roundup below:
- We knew Eva Longoria wasn’t going to stay single for long! The Desperate Housewives star is rumored to be dating NFL player, Mark Sanchez, just days after her split to ex-boyfriend, Eduardo Cruz. Eva and the New York Jets player were spotted at a supermarket near his home in N.J back in June.
By Jesus Trivino | 05/09/2012 - 13:11
Let me start off this post by saying, I’m a full-blooded Latino who enjoys sports, video games, cigars and Eva Mendes (for her acting prowess, of course). With that said, it’s only right that my first full issue as Latina magazine’s entertainment editor was the “Hot Guys” issue. Right before accepting my position at Latina, I was at BET overseeing their music shows and specials content online (read: covering hip-hop and a few misogynistic rappers).
By Sally Mercedes | 03/22/2012 - 14:45
Mark Sanchez probably thought he was in the clear after the New York Jets passed on signing Peyton Manning. So imagine everyone's surprise when word started to spread that quarterback Tim Tebow might be joining the team. A few sports analysts wrote it off as a publicity stunt until it became a reality Wednesday night. Now everyone is sharing their opinion -- not all of it positive -- and wondering what will happen with Mark Sanchez.
By Jill Pankow | 02/17/2012 - 11:43
- Pau Gasol’s future with the Los Angeles Lakers is out of his hands as the NBA’s trade deadline, March 15th, approaches. Though he finds it difficult at times to distance himself from thoughts of being traded, fans certainly aren’t seeing the rumors affecting his skills on the court. The Spanish basketball star has averaged 16.8 points, 10.6 rebounds, 3 assists and 1.3 blocks so far this season. “There’s talks and rumors every day.
By Lauren Otis | 02/16/2012 - 16:47
While trolling the web for the latest updates on your favorite celebs, it's likely you've come across quite a few photo posts with a mysterious "Via WhoSay" stamped at the bottom. "WhoSay? Whodat?" you ask. Thanks to this new digital media app and platform for the stars and other public figures such as athletes, A-listers as varied as Eva Longoria and James Franco are able to provide fans direct authentic insight into their lives, across various social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook, all coming from one source.
By Sugey Palomares | 02/16/2012 - 11:03
- Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton was trying to play it cool when asked about her rumored romance with NFL player Mark Sanchez during her appearance on Ellen. The daytime host playfully started to drill the 19-year-old about whether she is hooking up with the hunky Jets quarterback. "Yeah, he is cute," Upton confessed. "I've met him. My sister works for the Jets. And she's been working there for four years.
By Jill Pankow | 02/09/2012 - 13:51
- Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen is back in the press regarding the remarks she made following the New England Patriots loss in Sunday’s Super Bowl, only this time it is a New York Giants player who is apologizing to her. Giants running back Brandon Jacobs apologized on The Doug Gottlieb Show Wednesday night for saying that Bündchen should “stay cute and shut up.”