By Miranda Noland | 02/25/2011 - 08:28 | 0 Comments
By Miranda Noland | 04/20/2010 - 09:00 | 0 Comments
When Vogue Paris enlisted Penelope Cruz as a guest editor for their May issue, they got more than what they bargained for, including a bunch of her famous friends. The issue, which is annually devoted to the Cannes film festival and cinema, has three beautiful covers; Cruz with U2's Bono, Cruz with Meryl Streep and Cruz with fellow...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President