By Jill Pankow | 02/09/2012 - 10:46 | 0 Comments
In order to save money in the rough economy, Republicans are proposing denying child tax credits to undocumented immigrants. The plan would require parents looking to receive the tax credit to provide their Social Security number to receive the refund checks, which average about $1,800, ostracizing illegal workers. Were the...
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro
- Bloomberg To Critics Of His Spanish: 'Get A Life'
- Civil Rights Groups Ask Texas Police To Stop Using Tasers On Students
- Mexico World Cup Draw: El Tri Lands In Group A With Brazil, Croatia And Cameroon