tax breaks for movies
By Fox News Latino | 11/23/2010 - 10:00 | 1 Comment
Baghdad war zones. Brazilian slums. Even cookie-cutter American suburbs. They’ve all been recreated in Puerto Rico, which increasingly is becoming a backdrop in American and European cinema. Rarely does the island play itself on the silver screen. But in recent years, the territory has provided dramatic land- and seascapes for...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President