By Celia Fernandez | 08/16/2013 - 12:10 | 0 Comments
The richest woman in Spain, Rosalia Mera, and a major stakeholder in, Inditex SA, the company that owns the Zara chain died at the age of 69 this week.
Mera cofounded the first Zara store in 1975 in La Coruna with her then-husband, Amancio Ortega.
Inditex issued a statement on Friday confirming her death but...
By Araceli Cruz | 10/16/2012 - 13:00 | 0 Comments
Move over Zara, your posh sibling just moved into the hood and has literally taken over your spot.
Massimo Dutti, the Spanish brand founded in 1985 and which has more than 600 stores globally, finally has a U.S. address for the very first time on the prestigious block known as Fifth Avenue...
By Samantha Leal | 06/12/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
- Brazilian-based brand Melissa most recently collaborated with fellow Brazilian designer Pedro Lourenco. Together, they've come out with two designs: a sandal with an ankle strap ($175) and a ballet flat ($90), which both come in a variety of colors. [...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness