By Sugey Palomares | 12/03/2012 - 14:24 | 0 Comments
Xolo Mariduena, 11, may still be in middle school, but he has big dreams of conquering Hollywood. The actor of Mexican, Cuban, and Ecuadorian descent plays Victor on NBC's hit drama series, Parenthood.
Born in Los Angeles, Xolo got an early start in stardom by starring in...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning