By Samantha Leal | 12/20/2012 - 16:03 | 0 Comments
No matter how far we come, there seems to always be someone trying to knock us down. Whether with racist comments or laws that systematically target Latinos, there are many things our community still has to fight for. And fight we will! Here’s a look at some people who have tried to keep Latinos down in 2012 – and here’s to a better 2013!
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'