By Grace Bastidas | 08/19/2011 - 09:43 | 0 Comments
A new survey out of Taiwan has found that just 15 minutes of exercise a day can help you live longer.
The research, published in the Lancet, studied 400,000 people over 12 years and concluded that those that engaged in moderate exercise for 15 minutes a day, lived...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache