Who Wore It Best
By Miranda Noland | 01/20/2010 - 11:06 | 0 Comments
Back in August, Fergie struck a pose at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, Calif., in the short version of this Marc Jacobs black and multicolored striped dress with purple pumps and a futuristic silver cuff. Last week, director Sofia Coppola wore the longer version of the same dress with black tights and black peep toes at the...
By Miranda Noland | 01/07/2010 - 11:02 | 1 Comment
At the UK premiere of Hannah Montana - The Movie in April, Miley Cyrus wore Herve Leger's puffy sleeved silver striped minidress with bangles and pewter pumps. In November, Penélope Cruz's little sister, Monica, wore a longer version of the same dress with black Christian Louboutin peep toes at the Mango New...
By Miranda Noland | 01/04/2010 - 13:00 | 1 Comment
Beyoncé accepted an award during the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards in Berlin in November wearing Sass & Bide's black and gold minidress, gold patent leather platforms and full curls. At the American Music Awards a few weeks later, Melody Thornton wore the same dress in white and gold with black booties and a sleek ponytail. So, tell...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'