By Lee Hernandez | 03/25/2010 - 14:00 | 3 Comments
You know what they say: You win some, you lose some. Last week, Cuban actress Natalie Morales—who you might remember as the lead in ABC Family’s The Middleman—was let go from her regular contract on the USA Network show, White Collar.
Morales, 24, first appeared as a guest star on White Collar last summer as Lauren...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'