what would ryan lochte do
By Dan Koday | 04/19/2013 - 10:50 | 0 Comments
When we think back to the London 2012 Summer Olympic games, we can remember our guys winning a few medals here and there, but mostly we remember Ryan Lochte. In a speedo. We're not sure what it is about Lochte and his bro-ish personality that keeps us interested, but the folks over at E! have tapped into it with their new reality series...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'