By Valerie Tejeda | 10/14/2012 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
Sad truth: most of us tend to put on a few pounds once we start a new relationship. It’s easy to understand why we gain those “love pounds”: Once you’re comfortable around someone, diet just doesn’t seem to matter as much. (Dessert, anyone?) Also, you typically adopt your partner’s eating habits, so if your man likes a bowl of ice cream after dinner, you’re...
By Latina Staff | 06/16/2011 - 15:49 | 3 Comments
Rihanna and Kat Deluna love to show off their smoking hot bodies in revealing dresses—and can you blame ‘em? Both of these Caribbean queens stay in shape with Latina celebrity trainer Ary Nuñez, who keeps the pop stars toned by coming up with new, interesting workouts all the time.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize