By Verky Arcos | 03/02/2011 - 09:57 | 4 Comments
Now that Hector is not involved in the planning process everything (in my head) has changed. I hope he doesn’t regret it later because he’s given me the green light and there’s no turning back now—I have a vision!
My inspiration came from a birthday card that my honey once gave me saying it reminded him of me, and to be honest, I’d like to think it reminds...
By Kathryn Papanek | 04/12/2010 - 11:00 | 1 Comment
Attention brides-to-be (or anyone who loves looking at pretty wedding dresses—and who doesn't?!). We've got a treat for you! Get ready for wedding dress overload, because this weekend, designers began sending their newest gowns down the runway for bridal fashion week in NYC.
To get us in a bridal state of mind, we asked Venezuelan designer Angel Sanchez...
- Millions of Americans Live Overseas, Report Says
- Raffi Torres Suspended, San Jose Sharks Lose Second Game To The L.A. Kings
- New OAS Report Eyes 'Health' Approach, Decriminalization Of Drugs In The Americas
- UFC: Vitor Belfort Vs. Luke Rockhold In Brazil
- A Daughter's Last Gift Turns Her Struggling Family Into New Millionaires