By Amanda Flores | 06/08/2012 - 13:55 | 0 Comments
A red-carpet favorite for many celebs, you can’t go wrong with this Old Hollywood-inspired hairstyle. The 2012 update is to keep it softer, less perfect-looking. To get Julie Gonzalo’s modern twist on this classic ‘do, follow these five quick and easy tips from her hairstylist Sarah Potempa.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize