By Cristina Arreola | 09/17/2013 - 10:03 | 0 Comments
A tragic mass shooting has left at least 12 people dead and several wounded in the Navy Yard in Washington D.C.
Aaron Alexis, 34, opened fire Monday morning, attacking office workers at a heavily guarded military facility....
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 06/20/2013 - 14:12 | 0 Comments
After announcing that a discussion to resume direct mail service between the United States and Cuba would commence on Tuesday this week, the two countries are now preparing to go into talks about another issue which has been on hold for quite some time --...
By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 11/03/2011 - 08:25 | 0 Comments
Texas saw explosive growth in the past decade, according to the 2010 census, 65 percent of it fueled by Latinos as part of a total of 90 percent growth fueled by minorities. That lead to the state receiving four new Congressional districts, which equals four additional seats in Congress. How those new districts were drawn by the state is now the subject of two big court...
By Mariela Rosario | 09/03/2010 - 16:00 | 1 Comment
Eva Longoria Parker teamed up with the National Museum of the American Latino and joined its commission alongside Emilio Estefan, Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar to push for the creation of a museum to memorialize the role of Latinos in the U.S....
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President