By Damarys Ocaña Perez | 11/03/2011 - 09:25 | 0 Comments
Texas saw explosive growth in the past decade, according to the 2010 census, 65 percent of it fueled by Latinos as part of a total of 90 percent growth fueled by minorities. That lead to the state receiving four new Congressional districts, which equals four additional seats in Congress. How those new districts were drawn by the state is now the subject of two big court...
By Mariela Rosario | 09/03/2010 - 17:00 | 1 Comment
Eva Longoria Parker teamed up with the National Museum of the American Latino and joined its commission alongside Emilio Estefan, Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis and Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar to push for the creation of a museum to memorialize the role of Latinos in the U.S....
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season