By Angie Romero | 01/19/2010 - 15:26 | 0 Comments
Back in December, President Obama pledged 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan over a period of six months, bringing the total U.S. commitment in armed forces to over 100,000. Quite simply, he argued, the U.S. cannot afford not to pour any more resources there, and if yesterday’s series of suicide bombings and Taliban attacks on Kabul as new cabinet...
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect