By Kate Sandoval | 11/01/2011 - 16:14 | 0 Comments
From jewelry to a baby bib to an iPhone case, Dia de los Muertos has inspired a slew of new products. Whether you’re heading to a Day of the Dead party, plan to spend it at home, or want to get your kids (even your pup) in on the fun, these festive products help you celebrate.
By Mariela Rosario | 10/28/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Check out an exclusive deleted scene from the season premiere of MTV Tr3s Rock Dinner, featuring everyone's favorite up-and-coming bachetero, Prince Royce. Royce's biggest fan Annette is shocked to discover that her ultimate crush is coming over for a Dominican-style dinner. See if she can handle the heat in the kitchen:
By Mariela Rosario | 10/26/2011 - 15:14 | 0 Comments
The music video for the first single from Pitbull's protégée Nayer just dropped and we have for you! Mr. 305 himself makes an appearance in the video for the hot new single, “Suave (Kiss Me),” produced by RedOne, which samples heavily from Elvis Crespo's monster hit "Suavemente".
Currently on tour...
By Mariela Rosario | 10/24/2011 - 14:30 | 0 Comments
Geraldo Rivera was taken by surprise the other day while interviewing Occupy Wall Street protesters live in Manhattan's Zuccotti Park.
By Kate Sandoval | 10/21/2011 - 15:00 | 0 Comments
Supermodel Christy Turlington was recently named the face of Avon’s latest fragrance, Step Into Sexy, a floral-oriental with notes of violet, orchid, rosewood, and amber ($28, available through Avon representatives or at avon.com in November).
By Kate Sandoval | 10/21/2011 - 12:13 | 0 Comments
Looking for a fun, fresh, dressed-up smoky eye that isn't the typical sooty blend? Celeb makeup artist Jackie Gomez shows us how to create a glittery bronze eye that's perfect for a big night out (think: bachelorette party!) or even a sexy Halloween costume (70s rocker, anyone?). Follow her steps and sparkle all night....
By Amaris Castillo | 10/21/2011 - 08:30 | 0 Comments
Christina Aguilera is all glammed up in a commercial for her new fragrance, titled Secret Potion scent. The pop star's new scent has top notes of fruits such as mandarin, lemon, and passion fruit. The bottles the scent comes in include a super cute bonus; special jewelry pieces which help whoever spritzs on the perfume sparkle!
By Mariela Rosario | 10/07/2011 - 08:46 | 0 Comments
Jessica Alba recently signed on for The One campaign's PSA to bring awareness to the masses about the recent drought and famine in Africa that has killed at least 30 thousand children over the last three months. It's a horrific disaster made all the worse by the fact that famine is totally preventable and man-made. Want to learn more? Watch Alba in the PSA...
- Oscar De La Hoya, Felix Trinidad To Be Inducted Into Boxing Hall Of Fame
- IAEA assures Mexican public after radioactive material located
- EU fines 5 banks, broker $2.3 bn for rigging key interest rates
- Work Continues To Save Whales In Florida's Everglades
- Montana Rape Case Judge: I've Become A 'Lightning Rod' But I Shouldn't Be Punished
- What Gloria Estefan Revealed About Shakira's Crossover Years
- Artists Transform Old Chinatown Beauty Parlor Into A Creative Playground
- 11 Imaginary Republican Enemies That Could Give Bigfoot A Run For Its Money
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims