By Verky Arcos | 11/12/2010 - 17:00 | 0 Comments
The women of the Latin Grammy’s know how to turn it out. While there was a lot of old fashion glamour on the “green carpet” there were also a few clear new trends on display. Here are our faves:
The color of the night was definitely red! Ana Patricia Gonzalez and Natalia Jimenez wore Valentino ruffly red...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness