By Lee Hernandez | 02/14/2012 - 09:45 | 0 Comments
SWOON! On tonight's Valentine's Day-themed episode of Glee, Finn (Cory Monteith) will have some competition for Rachel's (Lea Michele) affections when hunky Mexican Glee Project co-winner Samuel Larsen guest stars and...
By Adriana Rivera | 02/13/2012 - 14:55 | 0 Comments
Chocolate, cards, and candy. These are some things we at Latina.com will be indulging in on Valentine’s Day. In the sentiment of this day, we spoke with five Latina celebrities about their plans. Whether they are spending some quality time watching movies on the couch or spending a romantic evening with someone special, these celebs candidly shared what...
By Lee Hernandez | 01/30/2012 - 12:05 | 0 Comments
Over the last few weeks, there have been rumors that Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada and her fiancé Chad Ochocino have called off their engagement. But the Puerto Rican reality star tells Latina.com exclusively that those rumors aren’t true. “We’re still together,” Evelyn told us over the phone this morning. “I...
By Adriana Rivera | 01/26/2012 - 10:24 | 0 Comments
The Grey’s Anatomy Valentine’s Day episode, airing February 9th, will be full of surprises. One of those romantic surprises includes Mexican-American actress Sara Ramirez’s character Callie and Jessica Capshaw’s character Arizona.
By Erika Ramirez | 02/14/2011 - 11:15 | 0 Comments
There's love in the air today and in celebration of Valentine’s Day, Latina has compiled a five-track playlist that’ll help set the perfect mood! Spark the candlelight, snuggle into his arms, and press play.
Shakira – “Underneath Your Clothes”
Latina’s favorite Colombiana delivers an ode to the security unconditional love has...
By Bren Herrera | 02/14/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
It's Valentine's Day so why not cook up an extra special treat for your sweetheart tonight? This lovely postre will only leave him wanting you even more!
Chocolate Fudge Mini Cakes with Peppermint Icing
1 box of fudge cake (per directions)
1/2 cup oil
2 cups hot water
By Lee Hernandez | 02/14/2011 - 09:00 | 1 Comment
On December 11th, 2010, JoAnna Garcia became JoAnna Garcia Swisher when she tied the knot with New York Yankees outfielder, Nick Swisher during a magical beach wedding in Palm Beach, Florida. In January, we caught up with the newly...
By Johanna Ferreira | 02/11/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
A recent Pantene survey found that 44% of men surveyed said that hair is the first thing they notice about a woman—more than her clothes (26%), legs (25%), or makeup (4%). So, for the biggest impact this Valentine’s Day, focus your energy on your locks!
Here are our three favorite celeb-inspired V-Day styles:
- Pope hails Mandela as promoter of "human dignity"
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- More Evidence That U.S. Births May Be Leveling Off After Years Of Decline
- Overcrowding Forces California To Release Man Accused Of Killing 8 Mexican Government Officials
- Luis Suarez Is The Most Polarizing Player In Soccer; He May Also Be The Best
- Anaheim Hopes To Settle Suit Over Alleged Latino Exclusion
- Latino Leaders To Hispanic Lawmakers: Lead Or Get Out Of The Way
- Chiquinquira Delgado Wants To Attract An English Speaking Audience
- Puerto Rico Is A Colony Like Palestine, Calle 13 Frontman Says
- Jorge Sillas Faces Sentencing After Pleading Guilty To Attempted Murder