By Helen Troncoso | 10/29/2012 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
The sound of sneezing, coughing and runny noses means it’s officially flu season. The flu (influenza) is a contagious respiratory illness affecting your nose, throat and lungs. It’s caused by a different virus than the common cold, and while they share similar symptoms, the flu often lasts longer, can worsen chronic conditions, and can even cause death. The...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness