By Kamren Curiel | 01/29/2013 - 15:06 | 0 Comments
In an attempt to make swift moves on immigration reform, President Obama will unveil his plan in Las Vegas, Nevada today. After winning a historical 71% of the Latino vote in November, Obama chose to lay down his proposal in a state where over a quarter of the population is Latino.
The president's plan will come a day after a group of influential...
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr For $1.1B, Its Most Expensive Acquisition In A Decade
- NYC Man Charged For Murder In Gay Hate Crime
- Immigration Reform Faces Threat From Drug Cartel Towns
- San Antonio Spurs Scorch Memphis Grizzlies In Game 1
- Miguel’s Kicking Performance At The Billboard Awards Leaves Fan With A Headache