By Kamren Curiel | 01/29/2013 - 15:06 | 0 Comments
In an attempt to make swift moves on immigration reform, President Obama will unveil his plan in Las Vegas, Nevada today. After winning a historical 71% of the Latino vote in November, Obama chose to lay down his proposal in a state where over a quarter of the population is Latino.
The president's plan will come a day after a group of influential...
- Benicio Del Toro Returns To Cannes To Tell A Real Story
- NYC Rattled By Cold-Blooded Killing Of A Gay Man, Shot Point-Blank In Face
- Powerball's $590M-Plus Await One Lucky Floridian
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Record $600 Million Powerball Is Enough To Forget Astronomical Odds Of Winning