By Samantha Leal | 11/08/2012 - 13:31 | 0 Comments
A record number of 31 Latinos will be taking seats in the U.S. Congress in January, according to the non-partisan National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. Three of them will be taking their place in the Senate, while 28 Latinos will head to the House of Representatives, reports the ...
- Marc Anthony Sues ClubCreate Over 1.3 Million Loan
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President