By Samantha Leal | 07/23/2012 - 14:58 | 0 Comments
According new data by the Center for American Progress, there are 12.1 million unregistered, but potentially eligible Latino adults in the 10 battleground states (places where both Obama and Romney campaign wins are feasible). If they vote, they could potentially swing the election. In other words? Consistently red states could become swing states or turn blue.
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize