By Samantha Leal | 08/07/2012 - 09:59 | 0 Comments
A lawsuit against Univision claims that a (now-deceased) CEO ridiculed a Latino executive's accent, complained about her age, paid her less than other senior-level executives and then fired her in 2008 without a work-related cause, reports the...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize