unique wedding proposals
By Priscilla Rodriguez | 07/06/2013 - 10:30 | 0 Comments
It's the moment a mujer looks forward to her entire life -- the day her love will ask her to marry him. But how will he do it? Will it be traditional? Completamente different? We can never predict that, but we can only hope it'll turn out like one of these six very unique proposals:
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'