By Jesus Trivino | 05/02/2013 - 10:47 | 0 Comments
Tyler, The Creator and David Guetta must be drinking from the same cup this week. Even though the two artists are on opposite sides of the pop spectrum — Tyler, a shock rapper and Guetta, an EDM star — this week they’ve managed to produce similar pieces of trash. First, Tyler, who has partnered with Mountain Dew, who wants...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'