By Miranda Noland | 04/08/2010 - 09:02 | 0 Comments
Tie-dyed clothes may instantly remind you of Woodstock and Jerry Garcia; but this spring the hippie-inspired trend is taking on a more sophisticated, cutting edge look. Forget grunge; this is all about glamour. And we found some of the best options out there for less than $100!
By Miranda Noland | 03/24/2010 - 13:47 | 0 Comments
We all know the rhyme "April showers bring May flowers", but this year let's skip the showers and start adorning ourselves with sweet, tiny floral patterns. They're adorable, fun and perfect for spring. Check out our floral finds—all for less than $60!
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize