By Andrew Villagomez | 10/16/2013 - 11:28 | 0 Comments
In the past decade, Colombia’s greatly improved image has largely increased its tourisnm, which is up 300% since 2006. With friendly and welcoming...
By Karina Martinez-Carter | 12/12/2012 - 13:13 | 0 Comments
In Miami, it’s the huge, thumping clubs that get most of the attention for nightlife, but during the day and early evenings, hotel pools and bars are the places to see, be seen and socialize. From the stylish crowds sipping drinks to the eye-catching architecture, design and views, the hotel scene in the city is definitely worth checking out.
These are five of the...
- Drug Defendants Are Being 'Forced' To Plead Guilty, Report Claims
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)