By Andrew Villagomez | 10/16/2013 - 11:28 | 0 Comments
In the past decade, Colombia’s greatly improved image has largely increased its tourisnm, which is up 300% since 2006. With friendly and welcoming...
By Karina Martinez-Carter | 12/12/2012 - 13:13 | 0 Comments
In Miami, it’s the huge, thumping clubs that get most of the attention for nightlife, but during the day and early evenings, hotel pools and bars are the places to see, be seen and socialize. From the stylish crowds sipping drinks to the eye-catching architecture, design and views, the hotel scene in the city is definitely worth checking out.
These are five of the...
- Group Of Life? World Cup Draw Gives France, Belgium, Argentina Favorable Foes In First Round
- Caxirola Replaces Vuvuzela As World Cup Noisemakers (VIDEO)
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans, Despite 2010 Loss
- Susana Martinez: 'Nuh Uh,' I'm Not Interested In Running For Vice President
- Why Nelson Mandela Loved Fidel Castro