By Kamren Curiel | 02/21/2013 - 14:13 | 0 Comments
In the midst of President Obama's highly anticipated immigration reform proposal—a leaked version raised GOP concerns for reportedly not tying a pathway to citizenship to new border security measures—a new report found that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detained nearly 1 million people between 2008 and 2012. Of those...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize