By Irina Gonzalez | 11/20/2013 - 10:53 | 0 Comments
We all have that friend or family member in our lives. The person whose signature drink is all things tequila. Whether they're the kind to drink it straight (out of Himayan Pink Salt Glasses, perhaps?) or enjoy a good tequila cocktail for brunch (like the Bloody Maria Spice Blend) or are looking to up their margarita game (with a ...
By Samantha Leal | 09/09/2013 - 10:46 | 0 Comments
He must be hurting: a Mexican man tried to cross the border by hiding himself in a cargo of red chili peppers. He was found face down in the cargo in New Mexico, drunk off tequila, reports The Guardian.
Columbus port director Robert Reza...
By The Latin Kitchen | 07/24/2013 - 13:29 | 0 Comments
It's National Tequila Day!
Some holidays simply don't get the attention they deserve! For example, today's Tequila Day on July 24th! We can think of few other causes for celebration quite as exciting and mouth-watering as a frosted glass of smooth, throat-tickling tequila on a hot July day. Plus, while...
By Kamren Curiel | 05/03/2013 - 14:22 | 0 Comments
It’s Cinco de Mayo not Mexican Independence Day. The day marks May 5, 1862 when Mexico defeated the French at the Battle of Puebla; a short-lived, overrated victory that in the U.S. has become a good excuse to party. Whether you partake or not, sombreros and drinking will be had. Chips and salsa are on sale at your local...
- Jared Polis Goes On Epic Tirade In Defense Of Dreamers
- Mexico City Arena Hosting NBA Game Evacuated Due To Smoke (UPDATED: Game Postponed)
- Stolen Container Of Radioactive Material Found, Mexican Official Says (UPDATE)
- Luis Suarez's 'Goal Of The Year' Candidate Highlighted His 4-Goal Demolition Of Norwich City (VIDEOS)
- Junot Diaz Speaks Out After Insults To His Dominican-ness