By Samantha Leal | 10/09/2012 - 10:04 | 0 Comments
Fifty skulls were unearthed in a Mexico City Aztec temple, in what could be the largest collection of pre-Colombian skulls ever found in one sacred temple, reports Fox News Latino.
The finding reveals new ways that the pre-Colombian...
- Petrobras to keep operating in Argentina, may shed some assets
- Ecuador's Correa won't run again in 2017
- 6 Cuban rafters rescued from Puerto Rican islet
- Puerto Rican Richard Carrion Announces Candidacy To Head International Olympics Committee
- U.S. photographer Annie Leibovitz wins Spain's Asturias Prize