By Amaris Castillo | 10/06/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
— Javier Bardem is in talks to take on the role as the starring villain in the second part of the Universal and Illumination franchise, Despicable Me. the big-screen baddy, named El Macho, has a son named Machito and...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/06/2011 - 08:30 | 0 Comments
Despite his rumored romance with one of his co-stars, Puerto Rican actor Ramon Rodriguez stressed professionalism on the set of his new show Charlie’s Angels. The 31-year-old plays the role of John Bosley in the ABC show, alongside Rachael Taylor, Annie Ilonzeh, and Minka...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/05/2011 - 12:30 | 0 Comments
— George Lopez has reportedly sealed a new position with Carnival Cruise Lines, Tr3s reports. As part of the company’s “Fun Ship 2.0” initiative, the 50-year-old Mexican American funny man will manage its...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/05/2011 - 11:00 | 0 Comments
If we were cops, we wouldn’t mind asking actor William Levy to get out of his car. We would actually go out of our way to. Which is why we totally get the humor behind this hysterical new Sabritas chips commercial featuring the 31-year-old Cuban stud.
By Amaris Castillo | 10/05/2011 - 09:20 | 0 Comments
It has not been the best week for Eddie Cibrian. The 38-year-old Cuban American actor was reportedly injured yesterday while on the set of his show The Playboy Club when he suffered a deep gash in his right heel after getting caught under a 200-...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/04/2011 - 12:00 | 0 Comments
— Our cover girl Salma Hayek has been attending a ton of shows at Paris Fashion Week. Alongside her husband, François-Henri Pinault, the 45-year-old Mexican actress...
By Amaris Castillo | 10/04/2011 - 08:15 | 0 Comments
On last night’s Dancing With the Stars, part-Salvadorian J.R. Martinez delivered a performance that got audience members on their feet—and moved him to tears. The 28-year-old soldier-turned-actor and the other show contestants were challenged to choose a song to perform to that reflected the most memorable year in their lives....
By Amaris Castillo | 09/30/2011 - 16:00 | 0 Comments
This weekend you can see a lot of Latinos on television if you’re tuned to the right channels. We’re turning you in to four different television shows starring some of our fave stars—from the return of America’s favorite serial killer to a sweet, animated handyman. Check out our line-up below:
Homeland airing Sunday at 10 p....
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'