Super Bowl XLVII
By Kamren Curiel | 02/03/2013 - 00:27 | 0 Comments
The best thing about Super Bowl isn't the game, it's the commercials! This Sunday, advertisers will spend an estimated $3.7 million for a 30-second spot during Super Bowl XLVII. That's $123,000 per second! Here are some of our favorites featuring Latinos.
Adriana Lima for Teleflora.com (2012)
By Kamren Curiel | 02/03/2013 - 00:24 | 0 Comments
Sure, we like to watch football. All those quick plays, tight ends (you know what we're talking about), and Super Bowl parties keep things interesting. To get us pumped for this Sunday's Super Bowl XLVII Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers showdown, which features a Beyoncé halftime...
- Yahoo Nearing $1.1B Acquisition Of Tumblr, Report Says
- Oxbow Wins Preakness, Dashes Orb's Hope For Triple Crown
- Preakness: Orb, Dominican Jockey Favored To Win And Set Up Triple Crown Try
- Missing Army Vet's Body Found, Roommate Arrested As Murder Suspect
- 'American Idol' Finale Draws Record Low Ratings In 12th Season