By Verky Arcos | 06/21/2013 - 13:56 | 0 Comments
Summer is the time to show the hard work you’ve been putting in at the gym all winter by baring (almost) all. Before putting it all out there, here’s how to wear a little less, without looking cheap.
By Latina Staff | 05/08/2013 - 11:17 | 0 Comments
Warm weather is here! For a new take on a summer style (and to give your blowout a second day of life!) we caught up with Elba Rodriguez, stylist at Serge Normant at John Frieda salon in New York City, to get the scoop on creating a cool side braid ponytail. Check out the how-to on our Beauty Editor Amanda Flores ...
- Nelson Mandela, father of democratic South Africa, is dead
- Spanish Researcher Devises Leukemia Treatment Alternative To Chemoterapy
- Iraqi journalist killed by Islamists in Syria
- Nelson Mandela, South Africa's First Black President, Dead At 95
- Colombia's Ecopetrol says promising oil block commercially viable
- Obama: Some Republicans Have 'Gotta Be Embarrassed'
- House Democrats To Obama: It's Time To Suspend Deportations
- Why Zoe Saldana Decided To Go Make-Up Free In 'Out Of The Furnace'
- Why Hispanic Children Are At Increased Risk Of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Capitol Police Officer Raises Voice At Immigration Activists: 'Comprende?'